I am a full-stack software engineer. I've designed, coded, tested, and documented software since 1995. I've created proprietary UI, database, and other frameworks. I've trained many developers on technologies and problem solving strategies. I've managed small and medium (10+) teams of developers, including offshore. And I've been a small business owner in the IT field since 1997.
I am currently focused largely on web based UIs with a focus on the now dominant React framework. But I also have unusual skills in VR, artificial intelligence, data mining, 2D/3D graphics, visual arts, and more.
- TSIS: (2022-2023) Developed a React-based UI and integration with a C#, Entity Framework, and Postgres back end.
- SbPAM: (2019-2020) Updated a React-based UI and integration with a C#, Entity Framework, and Postgres back end.
- Warehouse management system: (2011-2015) Full ERP suite for manufacturing, wholesale, and transportation. Created framework, developed apps., and managed dev. team.
- NetLocus Spider: (2003) Multi-threaded, multi-process web spider, written in .Net. Matched a web page against a half million categories in under a second.
- Jupiter: (2002) Worked with 200+ programmer team on next-gen version of biz-in-a-box system using AJAX, ASP, VB/ActiveX. Managed offshore team.
- 2022 - 2023 - Software Engineer - Truck Specialized Parking Services - Miami Beach, FL
- 2019 - 2022 - Senior Software Developer - Netwrix Corporation - Madison, WI
- 2016 - 2019 - Independent - Madison, WI
- 2011 - 2016 - Owner / SW eng. - Carnell Automation, LLC - Madison, WI
- 2009 - 2011 - Software Engineer - Amphion Medical Solutions, Inc. - Madison, WI
- 2007 - 2009 - Software Engineer - Pharmacy OneSource, Inc. - Middleton, WI
- 2005 - 2007 - Software Engineer - Mitinet, Inc. - Madison, WI
- 2003 - 2004 - Chief Architect - NetLocus, Inc. - Middleton, WI
- 2001 - 2003 - Software Engineer - ADP, Dealer Services Division - Madison, WI
- 1992 - 1996 - Computer Science - Stevens Institute of Technology - Hoboken, NJ